“He pasado los tres dias mas tranquilos de los ultimos meses. Sus propietarios mantener la armonia y lo estetico de esta serra do mamede. Muy recomendable.”
“Our stay here was fantastic, beyond our expectations…..Thank you for the wonderful service, attention and talks.”
“Nous avons passé une excellente semaine ici. Le calme de ce bel endroit est très agreeable après les visites. Merci beaucoup à Jane et à Ed pour leur chaleureux accueil et leurs bons conseils.”
To read more guest reviews please click below:
Please note that there is no capacity for extra beds in any of the apartments and therefore extra beds are not available.
We do not allow pets to stay at Quinta da Vila Maria, other than assistance dogs.
Daily housekeeping/maid service is not included in the rental rate. However, kitchen rubbish bins will be emptied every day. Towels and bed linen are changed twice a week but can be changed more frequently on request.
Guests are asked that they wash up all crockery, cutlery and utensils used for meals and return them to the cupboards.
To check the availability of our apartments, make a booking or ask a question, please Click Here.
• Reservations must be confirmed by email and guaranteed with the payment of a deposit, in Euros, of 40% of the total accommodation cost of your stay.
• The balance of the total amount is payable before or on arrival.
• Payment can be made by bank transfer, Internet bank transfer, Multibanco (in Portugal only), PayPal or in cash (there is an ATM cash machine in the village).
• Sorry, we are unable to accept credit cards, debit cards or cheques.
• If you cancel your reservation more than ten (10) days before your arrival date, your deposit will be refunded to you.
• If you cancel your reservation within ten (10) days before your arrival date, your deposit will not be refunded to you.
• A "no-show" is regarded as a failure to arrive before 21.00hrs (9pm), without notification, on your arrival date. In the case of “no show”, your deposit will not be refunded.
• If you arrive with more than the number of people allowed for the apartment that you have booked (see Maximum Occupancy paragraph below), and your reservation is subsequently rendered void, your deposit will not be refunded to you.
• For overseas travellers, as holidays are sometimes cancelled for unforeseen reasons, we strongly recommend that you have a travel insurance policy to cover your stay.
You are welcome to arrive and check-in any time between 15.00hrs (3pm) and 21.00hrs (9pm).
Check out is by 11.00hrs on your day of departure.
Any early check-in or late check-out is by prior arrangement only.
The maximum number of guests (including children) allowed in each apartment is:
• for apartment “Kiwi” – two (2) people;
• for apartment “Tui” – two (2) people;
• for apartment “Hoiho” – four (4) people.
Guests arriving with more than the number of people allowed for the apartment they have booked will not be permitted to check-in and, unless additional accommodation is purchased (subject to availability) to correctly accommodate the number of people present, the reservation will be rendered void and our cancellation policy will apply.
Smoking is not permitted in any of the apartments, nor in the house or reception.
Guests who wish to smoke are asked to do so only on the front terrace, where ash trays are provided.
To check the availability of our apartments, make a booking or ask a question, please click below: